Fall Special: $120 pp – Regular $140 pp (All tasting fees, cider flights included).
The Apples & Grapes Tour
With the Fall season right around the corner, we have a new special tour for you.
Join us for a beautiful day in Lake Country visiting some of the top Wine and Cider makers in the Okanagan!
This tour includes a stop at 2 local cideries and 3 local wineries with a lunch stop for only $120 pp.
Creating fun, laid back and relaxed Kelowna wine tours while educating you about amazing wines is what Beach Bum Tours is all about!
Apples & Grapes Tour bookings
More info about the Apples & Grapes Tour
What’s Not Included
READY TO HOP ON?
COVID-19 Safety Plan
At Beach Bum Tours, our focus has always been on the safety and experience of our amazing guests. As we adjust to a new way of delivering our Private Tours, the health and safety of our guests, family, friends, and industry partners remains our top priority.
- All wine tours will continue to be private and limited to a maximum of 6 guests (until further notice), and boat tours are limited to 10 guests
- Our Tour Guides will wear masks and social distancing measures will be observed
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Complimentary masks and sanitizer are available to guests
- Illness screening has been implemented; guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden
- We appreciate your continued support for our small company and will continue to strive to provide the exceptional service that we pride ourselves on. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime.
Krystina – Chief Beach Bum